‘Yatri Nivas’, situated adjacent to Divine Park is a well-furnished guest house, constructed by Karnataka Government. It was inaugurated on 21st August 2011, by Honorable Chief Minister of Karnataka Sri Sadananda Gowda.
Devotees visiting Divine Park & other tourist places nearby can stay at this guest house with prior booking. It is a two storied building with 18 luxury rooms and 3 halls The rates are minimal with adequate facilities provided for the visitor.
|Deluxe Room||Shared Accommodation|
Three single cots with Beds, Hot water for bath, Fan, Shelf, Attached bathroom with western toilet.
Three single cots with Beds, Hot water for bath, Fan, Shelf, Attached bathroom with western toilet. A big hall which can accommodate more than 50 people at once. Mats, blankets & pillows will be provided. Hot & Cold water for bath, Fan, Bathrooms with western toilet / Indian toilet.
- Availability of room may be difficult during Spiritual discourses and workshops due to huge rush of people to Divine Park. Hence you may need to book the room one week in advance by calling the reception.
- Food arrangement is not made at ‘Yatri Nivas’. Many hotels operate throughout the week in Saligrama for food arrangements.
- Accommodation Fee can be paid at reception when you check in.
- Proper ID proof should provide during check in.
- Office timings: Office is open for booking from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, through the week.
Call Us: 7829989616 , 0820-2564646.